1.In these conditions ‘the Site’ shall mean www.zombieblades.co.uk and/or all or any other domain names owned and used by Zombie Blades which are pointing/advertising/depicting the Zombie Blades web site.
Please assume that everything you see or read on the Site is subject to copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the prior written permission of Zombie Blades. Zombie Blades neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Zombie Blades.
Images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Zombie Blades. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
2. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Zombie Blades nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without any kind of warranty, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Zombie Blades also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
3. We are always happy to hear from you, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non proprietary. Zombie Blades or its affiliates reserve the right to use anything you have communicated for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure and posting. Furthermore, Zombie Blades is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
4. The Trade Marks and logos displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trade Marks and logos of Zombie Blades or other third party owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Mark or logo displayed on the Site without the written permission of Zombie Blades or such third party. Your misuse of the Trade Marks or logos displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Zombie Blades will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
5. Zombie Blades makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other countries. Those who choose to access the Site from other countries do so on
their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local & European laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
6. Zombie Blades may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
7. Use of the Site including any purchases from it will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
8.Refunds of purchased goods, you must notify us and return goods within seven days of receiving them and we will refund/exchange for you. If goods are found to be altered, tampered or damaged in any we will not issue a refund or exchange. We reserve the right to not refund any banking charges that may have occurred. All goods for return must be notified first by email so that we expect your return, please include the original receipt (in full as we supply) with the original credit card payment slip. The receipt number and your name must be clearly written on the outside of the packaging. Please note we may refuse parcels that are not expected and we will need to identify a genuine customer returned parcel. All goods are inspected prior to dispatch and all bladed items are sold as display only and by definition therefore deemed ornaments. All returned items must be returned in the exact same condition as dispatched and including all packaging (i.e not opened or wrapping seals broken etc). All returned items that are damaged by your designated shipper are not refundable or exchangeable, please ensure all returns are well packed.
9. Postage/shipping to Ireland, Scottish Highlands and all E.U. destinations will vary and is subject to the shipping fee at time of order. U.K. postage will calculate automatically. (Channel Islands are regarded as international post, please contact us for prices).We can send volume orders in one box subject to size and will accordingly charge one postage fee where applicable. Shipping fee is subject to change without notice as are all prices. Postage fees are refundable in the case of damaged or sent in error goods that are returned but all customers are asked to cover their own return costs.
10. SALE ITEMS/Altered products/Special Orders: (and discounted purchases), are non refundable, non returnable and no exchange.
RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Zombie Blades does not warrant that a person may legally purchase, possess, or carry any specific items offered, according to UK laws. By purchasing any item from Zombie Blades whether by phone, mail (email) or in person, the buyer grants that he/she is in compliance with UK laws and legally able to purchase those items. Zombie Blades makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to any matter not expressly provided herein, including without limitation, the condition, quality, design, or fitness of the knife/sword for use on any particular purpose. By acceptance of the knife/sword, purchaser agrees that Zombie Blades shall have no liability to purchaser or any person whatsoever for any claim, loss, damage or expense arising from handling, use, display, or storage of the knife/sword/weapon.